Stay Out Loud: What Advice Would You Give to a Younger Brother/Sister about Their Future?
Advice...we get it from everyone: parents, teachers, friends, TV. But has anybody ever asked YOU for advice? We think you know a lot and we started to wonder just what kind of advice you'd give to a younger brother or sister who needed your expert guidance...
...so we asked real teens to tell us what they would say to their younger siblings about their future (about dating, love, respect...anything at all). Check out their responses below and then tell us what you think in the comments or on Twitter (@StayTeen)!
We asked several members of our Youth Leadership Team to share their thoughts on sex, love, dating, relationships, parents, and a lot more. In this video, from the Stay Out Loud video series, we asked them if they could change one thing in their sex ed class, what would it be. Watch all the Stay Out Loud videos on our Video page.
- Quizzes at school are lame, but this one is fun. You get an A+ just for taking it! Go ahead, brainiac. t.co/WLQvHMdkS7 #ND13
- Every day, more than 2000 teen girls get pregnant in the U.S. Get smart. Know the facts. Take the quiz @ t.co/WLQvHMdkS7. #ND13
- Did you enjoy the National Day Quiz? Then vote for us! #ND13 @BlueCadet t.co/MHBTjYc4wN
- Having fun, goofing off, quality time on Pinterest...what would YOU miss out on if you became a teen parent? t.co/G6Sly8ItTd #ND13
- RT @ABCFsecretlife: This week’s episode put many of the #SecretLifers in compromising positions. Discuss all the relationships here: http:/…